Friday, August 12, 2011

Home Again Home Again ...

Tuesday, August 09
Well, after about 30 hours of travel - I left Adelaide at 615am (Adelaide time) - flew to Brisbane where my one hour layover was extended to two and a half hours -- making my connection in LAX very close!  After crossing the international dateline - I arrived LAX at 815am (PST)  - still on TUESDAY - finally got my luggage to complete customs and made it to my Orlando connection just as they were boarding the plane for an on time 1010a (PST) departure - on to Orlando where we landed a bit early (~6pm EST) and I drove home to Gainesville for a 9pm arrival!  I was SOOO happy to see my puppies!!  (And of course my family members who moved in while I was away!)


I have been home for a few days now and my body is about to catch up with the time!  My next adventure will be to the US Open in NY for Labor Day and soon after (if not before) off to the metropolis of Ashland, KY to meet my new grandchild who had the audacity to be born on the day I was flying off to Australia!  Welcome to the world Makenna Ryleigh McLaughlin!  Congrats Cody and Tiffany!




No comments:

Post a Comment